Essential Energy Medicine for Yourself and Others
Shortlink to this presskit page: http://wp.me/P64an-Lb
Dorothea Hover-Kramer, Ed.D., RN, CNS, D.CEP
October 1, 2011 / Paperback Book / BK02033
384 pages / 6″ x 9″
ISBN-10: 1-60407-452-3 / ISBN-13: 978-1-60407-452-9
eBook ISBN: 978-1-60407-643-1
- Press Release for Healing Touch book (Word doc)
- Book website: www.healingtouchbook.com
- Dorothea’s general website, www.dorothealifeartist.com
- Dorothea’s previous book, secondchancedream.com
- Dorothea Hover-Kramer on LinkedIn
More About Healing Touch Program™
- Healing Touch Program™ is endorsed by American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) and the Canadian Holistic Nurses Association (CHNA)
- Healing Touch Program™ is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Healing Touch Program™ organization website
- Healing Touch Program on Facebook
About the Book
More than a hundred hospitals in Canada and the United States now use energy medicine as part of their regular care, thanks to a practice called Healing Touch. Mainstream medicine has embraced this accessible form of energy therapy—and with Healing Touch, there is now a resource for beginners seeking to explore this popular energy medicine modality. Presented by Dorothea Hover-Kramer, one of the most highly regarded authorities on Healing Touch, here is a practical guide on the art of transmitting healing energy to ourselves and others, featuring:
- What is Healing Touch? The science and clinical evidence behind this energy medicine phenomenon
- How to use your hands and heart to foster physical, emotional, and mental healing in others and in yourself
- An overview of your subtle anatomy, including the chakras and the body’s main energy channels
- More than a dozen practices that you can use immediately
- Practices to relieve pain and calm emotions, clear up energetic blockages, balance your energy system before and after medical treatments, and much more
The modality of Healing Touch is bringing energy medicine into modern health care as an established, accepted addition to conventional treatment practices. Healing Touch gives readers an illustrated introductory guide to this medically validated method to enhance our health and well-being—and tapping the healing potential that we all possess.
Foreword by Cyndi Dale, author of The Subtle Body.
About the Author
Dorothea Hover-Kramer is a founding elder of Healing Touch. She cofounded the International Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP), and is author of eight other books, including Second Chance at Your Dream (Energy Psychology Press, 2009) and the textbook for practitioners, Healing Touch Guidebook (Healing Touch Program,™ 2009). She is a professional psychotherapist and director of Behavioral Health Consultants in Port Angeles, Washington. See HealingTouchBook.com.
Dorothea will speak at the Healing Touch Worldwide Conference 2011 in San Antonio, Texas, on Saturday, August 27th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m, Ethics and Professional Standards for Developing and Maturing Your Practice. At the post-conference on Monday, August 29, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., she’ll be presenting Energy Psychology and HT Resources for Client Trauma Relief.
Related Audio Available in November:
Healing Touch Meditations
Guided Energy Practices to Awaken Healing Energy for Yourself and Others
Accessible practices to harness your healing energy—based on the medically sound techniques of Healing Touch.
Cynthia Hutchison, DNSc, RN
Digital Download /AW02124W / UPC: 600835-212472 / US $13.97
The Healing Touch Program™ has successfully brought energy medicine into hospitals and clinical settings through a standardized curriculum recognized in mainstream healthcare. Now Cynthia Hutchison, the director of the Healing Touch Program™, invites listeners to discover the core practices that activate our own capacity to transmit healing energy for the benefit of ourselves and others. On Healing Touch Meditations, she offers two CDs of guided techniques based on the training program that certifies Healing Touch practitioners worldwide—featuring the three major meditations taught in Healing Touch along with two additional presentations to prepare you to practice them.
Cynthia Hutchison is a holistic nurse who has studied natural medicine, spirituality and energy therapies since the 1980s. She is director of the Healing Touch Program™ and teaches Healing Touch nationally and internationally. Cynthia has a long-running private practice in Healing Touch in Boulder, Colorado.