Publication date: December 2009
Transform Your Life Through Handwriting:
How Your Pen Can Unlock Your Soul’s Potential
by Vimala Rodgers
Interactive Learning Kit / 2 CDs 1.75 hours, 97-page guidebook, 26 cards, 84-page blank journal / 10″ x 7¾” x 1¼” / U.S. $29.95 / ISBN-13: 978-1-59179-715-9 / UPC: 600835-136259 / T1362D
“By following Vimala’s advice, I released many old negative patterns. As she says, when you change your handwriting, your whole life changes for the better.” —Louise L. Hay, author of You Can Heal Your Life
Download Press Kit for Transform Your Life Through Handwriting, a PDF file that includes:
- Press release
- Meet Author Vimala Rodgers
- Articles Available on These 10 Subjects
- What Vimala’s Clients Are Saying
- The Five Noble Truths of Handwriting
- Take the 40-Day Handwriting Challenge
- Six Quick Tips to Transform Your Life Through Handwriting
- Finding Your Passion: The Real Reason to Change Your Handwriting
- What is the Visionary in You Ready to Give the World?
- What Does the Vimala Alphabet Look Like?
- Q&A with the Author
- Handwriting Samples of Famous People
- Download image of product cover
- Download spill-shot of this kit
- Download a photo of Vimala Rodgers
- Appendix A: Qualities of the Letters
- Author’s product site, AlphabeticalBlessings.com
- Author’s International Institute of Handwriting Studies
- Author’s Twitter account: www.twitter.com/vimalarodgers
The Five Noble Truths of Handwriting
The letters of the Alphabet are the building blocks from which to construct your new and exciting future; the Five Noble Truths serve as the foundation. Keep them handy and refer to them often.
- There is no such thing as good or bad people. Each of us is a Child of God; some of us just cover it up better than others. There is no such thing as good or bad handwriting; if you consider your handwriting “atrocious,” smile– and refer to it as “casual.”
- The frequency with which a writing habit occurs in your writing is the frequency with which the quality it represents occurs in your life.
- In looking at the handwriting of someone with whom you are in a relationship, both your handwriting and the other person’s are required if you want to find out how buttons are getting pushed and what is activating them. Remember Noble Truth Number One.
- The degree of difficulty in mastering a stroke change is directly proportional to the value it will have in your life. The greater the difficulty, the greater the value.
- The moment you declare with your pen that you are willing to bring an issue in your life to completion, that issue will confront you immediately and clearly in the form of a person, a situation, or a relationship.
These truths do not vary.